110 - Ariba Field Technical Consultant
This is excellent job opportunity with my client...
ROLE Ariba Field Technical Consultant
LOCATION USA JOB DESCRIPTION
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
• The field technical consultant will be primarily responsible for enabling all the master and transaction interfaces to support business processes outlined in in the business requirement document
• Will work closely with customer side ERP and middleware resources and enable the master and transaction data interfaces
• Will conduct technical workshop and impart the knowledge to customer resources to help them understand and configure the SAP Ariba applications and associated integrations
• Will be responsible for the technical configuration and customization in the solution, and for enabling configurations on the Ariba solution side to be able to test the developed interfaces
• Will work closely with customer resources for discovery, testing connectivity, unit testing and providing necessary support during system integration testing and cutover phase
• Engage with project team independently with minimal manager/leadership over site
• Lead regular scheduled conference calls to ensure project status is tracking as planned
• Coordinate and manage testing process with customer from engagement to deployment
• Assist in resolving issues related to transmission of electronic documents via the Ariba Network and Ariba On Demand solutions
• Issue / Status Tracking– Provides weekly updates and escalates critical issues to Team and Project management in a timely manner QUALIFICATIONS
• Ariba Technical/Integration SME – expertise in SAP ABAP.
• Expertise in PI/PO is nice to have.
• Should have experience in integrating Ariba solutions with SAP ERP using one of the middleware platforms. These middleware platforms can be Business Add-on, Ariba ITK, CIG, etc.
• Should have built the various integration touchpoints in an Ariba deployment – Purchase order, Goods receipt, invoice and master data. These can be built using Cloud Integration (CI) , Business Add-On or CIG.
• Should understand the relevance of the various data objects in an Ariba deployment. Ex: supplier data, GL account, user, user groups, etc.
• Should have good understanding of Ariba features and functionalities to be able to create test cases to validate the integrations e.g. create a PO, toggle a parameter, add a field to an extract, etc. Need not know the details of configuring and customizing Ariba solution as an Ariba Functional person
• Integration experience of working on at least 2 on demand Ariba deployment
• Customer facing experience in leading integration workshops and managing the client. They need to represent themselves, Bristlecone and the SAP Ariba brand with the highest of standards
• Should understand the SAP MM transactions and process flow in SAP ECC. This is needed for an integration person to build a good integration design.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ability to travel within one’s region up to 80%.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/computer sciences or Master’s degree in any science, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of core SAP ABAP experience
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Graduate in Engineering.
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, USA
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org